Occasionally confirmation emails can end up in junk mail so try checking there first. If you can’t locate the confirmation email, give the store you are collecting from a call, to check the order is ready for collection. Then as long as you have your card, photo id and can confirm the email address associated with the order that will be enough for us to locate your order and confirm your identity.
Articles in this section
- Find a store
- Does your Dublin store offer a click and collect service?
- I was unable to collect my Click & Collect order. What should I do?
- I have lost my order confirmation email. Can I still collect my order?
- Where do I pick my order up in store?
- When can I pick up my order?
- How long will you hold my order?
- Can someone collect on my behalf?
- What do I need to bring to collect my order?
- How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?