Unfortunately, if you simply do not like your purchase, you will need to return the item at your own expense.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013
- Download a standard return form
- How do I return an online purchase?
- Can I return an online order to a store?
- How long do I have to return a Christmas gift?
- My rucksack doesn't fit me properly. Can I return it?
- Can I return an item I have purchased on-line?
- How long do I have to return or exchange my order?
- When will I be refunded for my return?
- I don't like the item I've bought , who pays for the return postage?